Getting better

ISU

Location (City and/or State)
South Korea
Today is the 4th day since I met a new vet. When I went out, I saw my tort eating plants on a web cam.

I gave her a lot of veges before leaving the house. I'm glad she eats as much as she used to.

I'm studying a lot about what plants to put in the enclosure. Is Pothos safe for leopard? I've looked up a lot of information, but I'm not sure.Screenshot_20200406-151021_Hej home.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, a bunch of plants in there would make it much better for such a tiny tortoise. They are prey, and don't feel safe out in the open like you have it.

Reactions: ISU

ISU

South Korea
Yes, a bunch of plants in there would make it much better for such a tiny tortoise. They are prey, and don't feel safe out in the open like you have it.
I'm looking for plants that don't use pesticides, but it's very difficult.

I asked many stores and my friends, but I couldn't find them

That spider plant is the plant I have had for over a year.

I'm thinking about using fake plants.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have used fake plants. They work fine. I prefer the aquarium plants with weighted bottoms, and I bury the weight into the substrate. They don't last more than a year because the lights degrade the plastic, but they're cheap enough to keep replacing them.

Reactions: ISU

ISU

South Korea
I have used fake plants. They work fine. I prefer the aquarium plants with weighted bottoms, and I bury the weight into the substrate. They don't last more than a year because the lights degrade the plastic, but they're cheap enough to keep replacing them.
Thank you for your reply! I will buy it asap!