Great home needed

LaRue13

Location (City and/or State)
Chesapeake Va
Hi! I am looking to rehome my 7-8 year old female Sulcata. I’m in Virginia and am getting stressed out about the coming winter. She was found in June walking up a driveway. No owners have been found. Please let me know about anyone who would love this sweet ladyupload_2019-9-24_14-21-11.jpegupload_2019-9-24_14-21-11.jpeg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If you want to keep her we can give you all the help needed to get her through winter. It's not that hard.
Otherwise good luck rehoming her. Just be very Leary of any new members wanting her. They only post or join when there is a free tortoise available. They usually only want it to sell it, not really to keep only to make money.

LaRue13

Chesapeake Va
If you want to keep her we can give you all the help needed to get her through winter. It's not that hard.
Otherwise good luck rehoming her. Just be very Leary of any new members wanting her. They only post or join when there is a free tortoise available. They usually only want it to sell it, not really to keep only to make money.
Thank you for the advice. I really don’t have the time to care for this tortoise I love her and she’s awesome. She’s outside now and in her den at night with heat on because it’s 60° at night here now. It’s 80-90 in the day. I’m going to be traveling in the new year and won’t be able to pay attention to this tortoise like she needs. I don’t want her to just survive I want her to thrive. Also won’t give her away to any newbies or anybody sketchy. That’s good advice thank you. But I really need her to go somewhere where she’s got a great home and somebody that doesn’t travel as much as me. Also my husband is not very sympathetic to this animal in the time it takes

DeeBug37

Tortoise Club
Pensacola, FL
Aawww if I only didn’t live so far away I would LOVE to give her a home! [emoji26][emoji173]️[emoji217]

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
I'm being tortured by torts needing rehoming... in my area there's:

1. a pair of female Russians that I'd love to add to Chili's
  2. a brown mountain tortoise
  3. a hingeback
all of them in need of a new home... all of them at risk of ending up in a crappy situation

Jamie

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
I'm being tortured by torts needing rehoming... in my area there's:

1. a pair of female Russians that I'd love to add to Chili's
  2. a brown mountain tortoise
  3. a hingeback
all of them in need of a new home... all of them at risk of ending up in a crappy situation

Jamie
The Russian mail order brides seem perfect for Chili!

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
I want her [emoji173]️.. if you’re still looking for a good home maybe we can meet halfway or something... pm me if you have any questions

DeeBug37

Tortoise Club
Pensacola, FL
Yesss!!! I would love to talk more if your serious because I actually have a secure separate enclosure and a heated house that’s not being occupied.
I’ve got 4 Sulcatas and thought I should separate my females but in fact the opposite, they are happier together so it’s just empty space right now. I’m educated on care and diet. And I’m not into breeding or selling. I can send you some pictures. My name is Dee Davis 850-712-5868

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Yesss!!! I would love to talk more if your serious because I actually have a secure separate enclosure and a heated house that’s not being occupied.
I’ve got 4 Sulcatas and thought I should separate my females but in fact the opposite, they are happier together so it’s just empty space right now. I’m educated on care and diet. And I’m not into breeding or selling. I can send you some pictures. My name is Dee Davis 850-712-5868

Dee Davis ..... you are AWSOME!!!!
Thank you for helping this lady .
I am so glad to hear she will be well taken Care of. You are the best . So many bad people out there to hurt animals lately... thanks once again
Sincerely
A tortoise friend

Meika

Houston, TX
Hi! I am looking to rehome my 7-8 year old female Sulcata. I’m in Virginia and am getting stressed out about the coming winter. She was found in June walking up a driveway. No owners have been found. Please let me know about anyone who would love this sweet ladyView attachment 281153View attachment 281153
If you change your mind and is willing to ship her I’m in Houston Tx and would love her!