Great movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

laramie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi everyone :) I hope you are all havng a wonderful Friday. I just watched a wonderful documentry called Turtle: The Incredible Journey. It is about the loggerhead turles: Attempting a perilous odyssey its ancestors have undertaken for millions of years, one loggerhead turtle swims from a beach in Florida across the Atlantic Ocean, encountering stunning sea creatures as well as serious hazards created by modern man.

Just wanted to share with everyone. :D:D:D

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
I saw it too on Netflix.....so amazing how they know to go straight to the water after hatching...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I watched it on netflic liked it.

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
jojodesca said:
so amazing how they know to go straight to the water after hatching...

Instinct is a powerful thing! It is sad though that so many hatchlings don't make it.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Actually they think they head towards the water because of the moonlight reflecting off of the water, they have noticed that in areas with a lot of night time activity from people, they often head the opposite way away from the water.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
laramie said:
Hi everyone :) I hope you are all havng a wonderful Friday. I just watched a wonderful documentry called Turtle: The Incredible Journey. It is about the loggerhead turles: Attempting a perilous odyssey its ancestors have undertaken for millions of years, one loggerhead turtle swims from a beach in Florida across the Atlantic Ocean, encountering stunning sea creatures as well as serious hazards created by modern man.

Just wanted to share with everyone. :D:D:D

that is a great movie we have it on out instantly watch on netflix it is my 2 1/2 year olds sons fav movie! he loves it !! its soo interesting and sad to see what the endure to survive :) but very good movie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.