Greetings, and am I a Sulcata?

aztortoisegal

I can see that happening! My friend has two giant sulcatas, and well now that I've been reading up on them I have so many disagreements about the care his get, but anyways...his large dogs are definitely intimidated by the tortoises. My little miniature pinscher is not allowed anywhere near mine now. When he gets bigger, he'll have free roam of the yard.

Robertchrisroph

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ukiah Ca.
I would be freaking out. Lol. I would be calling rotor rotter and having them put a camera down there. Sorry I'm no help

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, arizona
Another AZ Sully!! WELCOME!!

We've bermuda grass and that is the staple for RV. She's grown quite well on it......... We also have cactus and cactus flowers *when in season*, hibiscus, would love to have a mulberry tree (or access to its leaves)... We also feed on occasion rough ends of romaine, pumpkin when in season (and when Halloween passes, we buy up quite a few for winter's use. They last well in a cool area e.g. the garage..)

If you're close to phoenix and want a few cactus pads for planting, you're welcome to them. We started ours when RV was the size of your baby, and we've lots now for winter feeding needs.

teri