Not open for further replies.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
Greetings to all from So. Cal.

Altho I have other critters too, my african is my baby ~ It took me a bit to save up for him, but he's worth every cent! An adorable lil' guy, he's only about a year or so old {was unclear as to his age when he was purchased, but he was very small, perhaps a bit larger than a golf ball at the time}. He's normally very active & has quite a personality ~ gotta love 'em, eh?

We've been having some eating issues, which I posted a question about, and which is why I decided to join this group; seems like a good place to be!

Any questions of comments are always welcomed ~
Be well & well blessed,
Purpod

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves a huge, friendly wave so maybe you can see it* :rolleyes: well maybe that won't work with me in Nebraska and you in CA. Guess I need to write it instead.....

:) :) Hi!!

Hopefully you will be getting some advice that will be helpful to you and your little guy.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hiya Jacqui!

Thanx for the very friendly greeting ~ it is much appreciated!! Feel free to offer up any advice or just say "hey" ~

Have a most xllnt day ~
purpod

Jacqui said:
*waves a huge, friendly wave so maybe you can see it* :rolleyes: well maybe that won't work with me in Nebraska and you in CA. Guess I need to write it instead.....

:) :) Hi!!

Hopefully you will be getting some advice that will be helpful to you and your little guy.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hello and welcome to TFO!!! Can't wait to see picks of your little one.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA

Thanx, Crazy1 & Jenrell!
Yes, we are happy to be here ~ and Yes, pic will be in the making; gots to get thru the end of this term first, ugh, lol!

Enjoy the day, and again, thanx for the welcome!
Purpod

Status
Not open for further replies.