Greetings from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

trekman1701

5 Year Member
Hello my name is Mark (and not trekman1701 ;)). I am from Dundee Scotland and I am 44 which is probably a bit too old to start to keep tortoises really but never mind! I don't have a tortoise yet as I am still doing research about these creatures which I think is always the best thing to do. When I do get one, which I plan to do within the next few weeks, I am really looking to get a leopard which is what originally attracted me to these animals in the first place.

trekman1701

5 Year Member
kurmaraja12 said:
Welcome!!! You're pretty far north!

Yeah we're pretty far up here and on the east cost. Weather is pretty horrid just now especially for July. Its just a shame I can't hibernate like a tortoise until the weather is better!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Mark:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

mighty_Quinns

5 Year Member
Hi I'm a complete newbie still at the research stage, I live just 15 miles north of you so good to know there is local people on here as well :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
mighty_Quinns said:
Hi I'm a complete newbie still at the research stage, I live just 15 miles north of you so good to know there is local people on here as well :)

Hi mighty_quinns:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.