Growth

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Addis, LA
That’s a tall rock, was funny watching her climbing it lol. Thought for sure she’d flip, but made it after3 attempts!

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
Daisy is going to be willed to my granddaughter, Isabella Genevieve. She’s learning how to care for her and be gentle [emoji847]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
That are both adorable!!! Just AWWWWW[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
That are both adorable!!! Just AWWWWW[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]
Thank you so much, Isabella is my heart. My first only only grandchild (so far). We are having a slumber party tonight. Her Pop Pop is working nights, she already Facetimed him to tell him she loves him and that she is swimming in his pool and taking care of Daisy by herself LOL.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Kids are precious! I love seeing the children who are interested in things like pets, responsibility, etc .. they are little sponges and have such a caring heart! Not to mention, it’s just so good for the kids. The whole concept is getting rare these days. I hope y’all had a fun sleepover!! God is good!

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
All her enclosure was junk we weren’t using except chicken coop. Raise your hand if you love FREE [emoji23]

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
GROSS! When she poops in her soak I just toss it in grass near the soak. I was watching her roam around having an adult beverage in a lawn chair and got so excited because I thought she was grazing on grass. I went to take a picture and she was eating the dried up poop I threw out 2 days ago! GROSS! I think I traumatized her because I pulled out the part hanging down her face! She looked really pissed off and marched on! So much for grazing [emoji15]

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
Also does anyone have a tort that looks like a cocaine addict after chewing on a cuttle bone?[emoji849]

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
I’ve had dogs, cats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, and even an abandoned baby skunk that we had deodorized as a baby ( mom was run over by car) they all passed except for my current Shultz zu ... by far ... Daisy is my favorite.

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
I’ve had dogs, cats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, and even an abandoned baby skunk that we had deodorized as a baby ( mom was run over by car) they all passed except for my current Shultz zu ... by far ... Daisy is my favorite.

I lied, Charm was my favorite, she was half frozen to death under a co-workers trailer and the only survivor of 5 pups! She was part rat terrier and part chihuahua. Saved my life once when someone was breaking into my house. I fired off a few round and off the scoundrel went [emoji23]. No trouble since , all the criminals know I’m armed [emoji847]