Happy Monday everyone

Turtle girl 98

Location (City and/or State)
Sandstone mn
Hey everyone happy Monday.. hope every one has a wonderful day despite what day it is. On another note my little hubba hubba bubba is doing wonderful! His yolk sac is literally flat on his tummy and is almost gone! I went and found some leaves for him and washed them so he could have something to hide in, in the incubator. He has a little damp box with leaves and lettuce just in case he's hungry. So far for today the other eggs have done nothing.. althought last night I could've swore one if the ones that I can visibly see the live baby: was kind of shaking back and forth in the dirt.. so fingers crossed another one is coming cuz bubba is telling them it's not so bad our here! There's a big human who takes care of us! [emoji4][emoji846] Happy Monday y'all.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hey everyone happy Monday.. hope every one has a wonderful day despite what day it is. On another note my little hubba hubba bubba is doing wonderful! His yolk sac is literally flat on his tummy and is almost gone! I went and found some leaves for him and washed them so he could have something to hide in, in the incubator. He has a little damp box with leaves and lettuce just in case he's hungry. So far for today the other eggs have done nothing.. althought last night I could've swore one if the ones that I can visibly see the live baby: was kind of shaking back and forth in the dirt.. so fingers crossed another one is coming cuz bubba is telling them it's not so bad our here! There's a big human who takes care of us! [emoji4][emoji846] Happy Monday y'all.

Yes. Happy Monday. You should keep all your “updates” on the wee lil’ one(s) on one thread so we can scroll forward n back to see the old and new pix and progress. Anyhow, good to hear all is well and progressing.

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
Yes. Happy Monday. You should keep all your “updates” on the wee lil’ one(s) on one thread so we can scroll forward n back to see the old and new pix and progress. Anyhow, good to hear all is well and progressing.
Yes my bad I was just intending to have a happy Monday post and then decided to throw in how bubba was doing. But I have been keeping up with the one post "could it be" there are tons of pictures of him there [emoji3526] and thank you