Happy Xmas

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Yes Jacky and Daisy have had several rabbit friends but that toy looks like a tortoise.

MaNaAk
Razberri likes noisy toys she can push around. Silly rabbit 🐰

AmandaF

Congresbury
Sadly I haven't spent Xmas with family for two years and I live on my own but for my two tortoises so Happy Xmas if you're on your own.

MaNaAk
If we lived closer you would be welcome here. Sending you lots of love & hugs xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Amanda and Ernie,

Thankyou so much and if only I lived nearer to you two. I've got two friends coming over on Xmas Day and Boxing Day. They will be bringing some goodies and I am looking forward to entertaining. A Xmas card brought it all back because I hadn't told my friend about Daisy although he knew that she had lumps.

Anyway I have been busy this weekend with a Xmas lunch on Saturday where I had Beef, Chestnut and Stilton pie followed Yuletide Magic (profiteroles and ice-cream) and what with yesterday's mince pies at the carol concert I have certainly been indulging. What are you two doing at Xmas?

Goodnight Amanda and Ernie

Natrah, Sleeping Beauty and Angel Daisy

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'll be sharing some Christmas pictures but you don't get them until Christmas 🤣🎄🐢

❤️Cathie

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'll be sharing some Christmas pictures but you don't get them until Christmas 🤣🎄🐢

❤️Cathie
Ok I changed my mind. These can be Merry Christmas cards.🎄IMG_20221210_143136327.jpgIMG_20221129_162105499~2.jpgIMG_20221129_162056776.jpg