hatchlings, calcium and vitamins

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
I know I have read a couple of things on here as far as calcium and vitamins. How often should I be supplementing my new hatchlings? I have the containers of the herpivite (sp?) and the container of calcium.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Hi Dee,

I use the TNT supplement from Carolina Pet Supply every other day and use Reptical 2-3 times per week for all of my torts since they are inside. That includes my Leopard hatchling.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Hi Anja, I went on Carolina Pet and I saw one w/ or w/out probiotics. Which do you recommend?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
JustAnja said:
I use the TNT supplement from Carolina Pet Supply every other day and use Reptical 2-3 times per week for all of my torts since they are inside. That includes my Leopard hatchling.

I too supplement cal and Vit everyother day.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
I use the one with probiotics :) Just for the added beneficial bacteria to the gut flora. I figure why not give them all the help we can since we keep them captive ya know?

And to correct myself, my young Box Turtles that wont hibernate this year (one had some shell issues this year) and the baby Leopard get the Reptical, my adults do not. Just the TNT for the adults.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Thank you as always to both of you for all of your help!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.