Heavy sigh…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I've been a member since November 2011, and I actively participate in posts yet some how I never did an introduction. And neither Yvonne or any other moderator suggested I make an introduction. So I'm Cowboy_Ken. Just recently sold our horses. I'm I'm outside Salem, Oregon. I've got 2 pancakes, 3 Sulcatas, and 6 Russian tortoises.

Before moving upto Salem, I was the president of the Oregon Herpetological Society for 5 yrs. I've also got a Uro. I've had reptiles as far as my memory goes back. I had a great mom that knew snakes were cool and made great pets.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
She was the best. When, at 7yrs.old, I brought home a specticaled caymen from the pet store, she made me take it back and get a snake and enclosure in exchange.
When I grew from home, my mom kept my DT in the yard free roaming. When she became too tired to care for the yard, she hired gardeners, that liked to spray herbicides. One year, she realized he wasn't out any longer. I like to pretend that the gardeners took him and he is being well cared for.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Cowboy_Ken said:
She was the best. When, at 7yrs.old, I brought home a specticaled caymen from the pet store, she made me take it back and get a snake and enclosure in exchange.
When I grew from home, my mom kept my DT in the yard free roaming. When she became too tired to care for the yard, she hired gardeners, that liked to spray herbicides. One year, she realized he wasn't out any longer. I like to pretend that the gardeners took him and he is being well cared for.

Ken my name is Ed, my mom has a gardner that comes and I dont let him on my side at all. I know its some sort of disaster waiting to happen, such as animal theft or torts getting out. She wont let me cut her grass

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Welcome, Cowboy Ken! Or Retroactive Welcome, Cowyboy Ken! Or....

(Glad that was the only reason for the 'heavy sigh')

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
LOL, I think your funny. It seems like your such an old timer around this forum.:p :D
Hello and Welcome:)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
wellington said:
LOL, I think your funny. It seems like your such an old timer around this forum.:p :D
Hello and Welcome:)

Still just a posting freak, not an old timer I believe. For me humor is of the utmost importance. The glass is always half full.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hiya Cowboy, I didn't realize you had a Uro and would love to see pic's!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hey Cowboy...it's your friend in Chat...hi, and welcome to the intro of forum :p

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
hehehe you've been around almost as long as I have! :p

Welcome to the Forum!

Sulcatas ROCK!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's about fricken' time! :p

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi , nice to met you. ps. ken is a great name, my best brothers name is ken. howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.