Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeingHere

5 Year Member
I am an Egyptian Tortoise Keeper. I have one -- most likely Female. But I am not certain yet. I am also interested in breeding for the posterity of the species.

My camera does not work correctly else I would upload a pic. :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Egyptians are rare on here and very cool-looking. Borrow a camera from a friend or neighbor and post a photo for us to admire.

Welcome to the forum.

BeingHere

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
Egyptians are rare on here and very cool-looking. Borrow a camera from a friend or neighbor and post a photo for us to admire.

Welcome to the forum.

I was just starting to look for the pic I had been sent from the breeder. I will see if it is not on my phone. If it is on my phone, then it is is now on my partner's memory card and phone. I will keep looking.

:)

P.S. I am also talking with the breeder to get another one this summer. I most likely will have two girls. He told me all that ETs he has bred over the several years have all been girls so far.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi BeingHere:

Welcome to the forum!! You have a very special tortoise. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

BeingHere

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi BeingHere:

Welcome to the forum!! You have a very special tortoise. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

I have been troubleshooting my digital camera to get some pics. It may still have to go back for warranty but I think I can get some pics online in the next few days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.