Hello and help with Mazuri Tort diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordankelemen

5 Year Member
Hello everyone,
Names Jordan and I've used this forum for a long time but just became a member. I have a 14 month old red foot female named Blair, a 6 year old Russian named Sasha, a 27 year old red eared slider named Sid, a pair of 8 month old brother yellow eared sliders named Castor and Pollux, as well as crested geckos, 12 freshwater tanks, carnivorous plants, and everything else.

I;m looking forward to what I can learn from this site but my main reason for joining is I live in Alberta,CA and anyone from Canada knows its nearly impossible to find Mazuri Tort and Turtle diet in Canada and for me it is impossible. I use this as a regular supplement to fresh once or twice a week and my torts love it. Does anyone have any idea who might ship to Canada?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
:D Welcome Jordan, glad you finally have joined and let us know about you! Glad also that you clarified that your CA is Canada, not California. :D Sorry I can not answer your question on Mazuri, but I hope somebody is along soon who can. So when do we get to see all your lovelies?? :tort:

jordankelemen

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone, I appreciate all the info. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have a source! Thank you Hipstertort and everyone for your quick response. I am already thankful to be a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.