Hello and Introduction...

SusanM

Location (City and/or State)
Mid-Atlantic Area
I am not new to turtles or tortoises and am active on two other forums. I have many years of box turtle and tortoise experience (mostly with redfoots and yellowfoots as to torts) and have recently fostered some Russian tortoises which I have never had and wish to learn more about. I am also a member of the Mid-Atlantic Turtle & Tortoise Society.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello and welcome to the wonderful forum.
I'm sure your experience will be greatly appreciated here, though of course, I reckon we have the top experts and advice right here, though I am fairly new here too. Still we can all learn something, I know i have.
Love your tort, he looks rather dinosaur-like in that photo. handsome creature.
Checkout the Mediterranean tortoises forum and the Russian subforum and have a general browse around.
Enjoy!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Have the other forums you are a member of adopted the hot and humid way of raising smooth,,healthy tortoises? If not, please be open to the research of it you will find here and share it with the others. Some of the hot and humid way for leopards and Sulcatas is below in my post, please read them. Also, under the Russian section is another care sheet for russians from the same member that wrote the ones below in my post. Hope you enjoy them and have already learned the humid way.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Susan!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome. Good to have you here! ! !