Hello Everyone!

MissTerraFirma

Location (City and/or State)
Ludington, Michigan
Hello everyone,
My name is Terra and I have a five year old Red Foot tortoise and a 5 month old Sulcata tortoise.
I have always loved tortoises ever since childhood and it has been a great pleasure to finally be a tort owner.
I am a college graduate hoping to get my degree in biology. I am certified by the state of Michigan as a Wildlife Rehaber and hope to own my own wildlife rescue. My dream is to rehome and foster Sulcata tortoises!
I guess I could still be considered a newcomer to the tortoise scene but I hope to gain the proper knowledge to better the lives of my torts along with any in the future.
My favorite breeds are (obviously) Sulcata and Red Foots have wondered into my heart (they have such personality!)
I hope to get to know fellow tortoise lovers and learn from the old masters on the site!
Thank you all for having me!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Congrats & Welcome! Please share some pics of your tortoises and their enclosures !

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
We would love to see picture(s) of your enclosure(s) and lighting/heating setup(s) if you don't mind.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hello Terra, I sold my home about a year ago in the Ludington area . I love that area. I love salmon fishing on lake Michigan. I didn't sell my boat it's still up there. I visited last June for 3wks. Miss the color changes and honey crisp apples in the fall. I have a sulcata (Opo). 1.5 years old. They are great company. Good luck on your rescue center. I am sure there are a lot of people up there that buy them and don't realize the care they need. Also welcome this is a great forum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!