Hello fellow pet owners that will likely be outlived by your pets!

PonyNZooLady

I'm in the USA just North of the city of Denver in the state of Colorado.
I have another Sulcata besides Clyde (my avatar picture) and his name is Titan. They live here on my country place with my wallaby Skipper, baby camel Abu II, 5 miniature pigs, 5 llama/alpaca, 6 mini donkey, 5 mini horse, 30 ponies (Welsh/Mini horse cross mostly), 70 sheep & goats of various breeds, chickens, ducks, giant rabbits, 5 dogs and 4 cats.
Lucky for me, only the dogs, cats, a mini teacup pig named Peaches and the tortoises live indoors with me! LOL.
I'll be hanging about and learning from you about my Clyde and Titan and hopefully helping out with info if I can.
About the tortoise boys. They are about 16 (I don't know their birthday, so they could be 17 this late in the year) and they came from the same clutch of eggs from the owners of the breeding pair here in Northern Colorado. They weigh 68 and 74 lbs respectively.
I will stay in touch.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
That is a full time job load of animals you've got there. Do you tend to all that by yourself, or is it some sort of business?

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) We would love to see pictures :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the forum!

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

RainsOn

5 Year Member
NE OK
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have a zoo. We love pictures. :tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WOW, WOW, WOW, as Tom above said, that is a full time job and loads of animals. Hello and Welcome:) Would love to see pics and that's of all of them. Too cool of a variety you have there.

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
All those animals...sounds like heaven to me. I've got three dogs (a golden retriever and two pugs), a Scottish Fold cat with straight ears, and my cherryhead redfoot. I'd have chickens if the homeowner's association would allow it.