Hello from MA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Worcester, MA
Tony the tank,
Sorry, for my misspelling of Attleboro once. It seems strange to me that you are speaking for "most Bostonians", mostly because you are anti-Red Sox. More to the point, what do you consider those of us West of Boston? I imagine not much.

LGray23,
Sorry to go off topic. Welcome to the forum..

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
fbsmith3 said:
Tony the tank,
Sorry, for my misspelling of Attleboro once. It seems strange to me that you are speaking for "most Bostonians", mostly because you are anti-Red Sox. More to the point, what do you consider those of us West of Boston? I imagine not much.

LGray23,
Sorry to go off topic. Welcome to the forum..

Fbsmith3.. And for the record..I'm not anti-Red Sox...I'm just pro-Yankees..:D..

LGray23

5 Year Member
Attleboro, MA, US
I actually didn't lose power at all from the storm surprisingly. We did have a lot of trees and lines down but my apartment didn't lose power. :) Thank you everyone for the welcome.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Tony the tank said:
fbsmith3 said:
LGray23,
Welcome to the Tortoise Forum, I'm from Worcester. This Forum is full of information.

Tony the Tank,
Google a Map, Attleboro is no way near the South Shore, Attlebro is near Rhode Island.

Fbsmith3..thanks for the advice on the map...But I'm well aware of the location of Attleboro...I was being facetious ..(thus the uppity comment..See I don't really think people from the South shore are uppity. Just people west of Boston..especially Red Sox fans:) )

But to most Bostonians ..South of Boston is considered the South shore..North of Boston is considered the North shore...

But where is Attlebro?

Hey Tony I'm West of Boston & like the Sox's Uppity Uppity Uppity :D :p

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Oh my god ..we're infested with Red Sox fans :D... Were not safe anywhere..I feel so alone:D

[/quote]

Hey Tony I'm West of Boston & like the Sox's Uppity Uppity Uppity :D :p
[/quote]

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
I don't know Anthony...these Red Sox fans are pretty Ruthless....I read in a Tabloid that a group Sox fans got together and killed a Yankees fan....Just so they brag about it at there next Garden club get together..

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Whaaat?! C'mon Mannnn!

Tony the tank said:
I don't know Anthony...these Red Sox fans are pretty Ruthless....I read in a Tabloid that a group Sox fans got together and killed a Yankees fan....Just so they brag about it at there next Garden club get together..

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Anthony..I heard they even Desecrated the Body..by painting the Red Sox logo on his forehead.... And they kept his Yankees hat as a morbid keepsake....

The police arrested the group..when they executed a search warrant at the nursing home where they lived...And recovered the Yankees cap..

Oh ,the horror :p

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I think the most offensive part of that was the Red Sux logo on the body!--haha! I feel as though we have officially "hi-jacked" Leah's thread! :D

Tony the tank said:
Anthony..I heard they even Desecrated the Body..by painting the Red Sox logo on his forehead.... And they kept his Yankees hat as a morbid keepsake....

The police arrested the group..when they executed a search warrant at the nursing home where they lived...And recovered the Yankees cap..

Oh ,the horror :p

Status
Not open for further replies.