Hello from MA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGray23

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Attleboro, MA, US
Hello! My name is Leah and I adopted a red foot tortoise at the beginning of October. I've had a thing for them since I visited my dad in Florida this past summer, and they have a few red foots. I did some research and spoke to my step brother (who keeps them) regarding their care and came across Scarlett at the expo. I made the decision to take her home. I'll most likely be looking through the forum tonight, and then asking some additional questions. I'm having a hard time finding the perfect indoor set up for her right now, and adjustments still need to be made.

Here is me and Happy, the start of all this :D
11vjxh3.jpg

Here is my little Scarlett. Unfortunately (to me) she has some pyrimiding going on from before I got her :(
11kjqz7.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Leah:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know where you are?

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
LGray23 said:
I reside in Attleboro, MA, about 45 minutes south of Boston :D

Oh..one of those south shore uppity types..:p

Just in time.. We're looking for someone to host a east coast TFO get togther....nothing big 5-45 people...prefered location was the South Shore..

LGray23

5 Year Member
Attleboro, MA, US
That sounds like fun! And I'm not sure what an uppity type is, but I don't think I am one haha.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Great another Red Sox/Patriots fan! (Sarcasm!) :p Welcome to the forum! :)

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
AnthonyC said:
Great another Red Sox/Patriots fan! (Sarcasm!) :p Welcome to the forum! :)

Please we don't mention the name red (you know) around here...it's Yankees all the way..

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Welcome Leah. Congrats on your new little redfoot. She is really cute! There are several redfoot owners on the forum for great advice!!

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Hi Leah,
I am in Belchertown, near Amherst??Great to see that topic, from MA!!
I have Red Foots too. love'em!!
How'd ya like that storm did you get anything? We just lost power for one week, trees down , lines down everywhere, like a war zone!! Awful..
Welcome.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
LGray23,
Welcome to the Tortoise Forum, I'm from Worcester. This Forum is full of information.

Tony the Tank,
Google a Map, Attleboro is no way near the South Shore, Attlebro is near Rhode Island.

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
fbsmith3 said:
LGray23,
Welcome to the Tortoise Forum, I'm from Worcester. This Forum is full of information.

Tony the Tank,
Google a Map, Attleboro is no way near the South Shore, Attlebro is near Rhode Island.

Fbsmith3..thanks for the advice on the map...But I'm well aware of the location of Attleboro...I was being facetious ..(thus the uppity comment..See I don't really think people from the South shore are uppity. Just people west of Boston..especially Red Sox fans:) )

But to most Bostonians ..South of Boston is considered the South shore..North of Boston is considered the North shore...

But where is Attlebro?

Status
Not open for further replies.