Hi From Northwest Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaypar2011

5 Year Member
I have been interested in reptiles all of my life and have had several turtles and snakes from time to time. I now have 2010 male Anery Cornsnake, "Rhett", a 2010 female Okeetee Cornsnake, "Ruby", a 2011 female Blood Red Cornsnake, "Scarlett". I also have a female Western Painted Turtle that I have had for 15 years, her name is Skipper. I am now interested in getting a tortoise baby and that is why I joined this forum.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome, you have come to the right place. Do you know what kind of tortoise you are looking to get?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kaypar2011!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! What kind of tortoise are you thinking?

kaypar2011

5 Year Member
mainey34 said:
Hello and welcome, you have come to the right place. Do you know what kind of tortoise you are looking to get?

I am considering a Redfoot baby. I don't want something that will get too large. Thank you for all of the responses to my newbie post.:)

SDDTMama

5 Year Member
Welcome! Redfoots (I had to resist the urge to write 'feet') are beautiful. Stick around, this forum is filled with wonderful info.
:)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. I don't have a Redfoot but I have two sulcatas that are almost one year old. Great to have you on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.