Hello from SoCal

Remy_Lebeau736

Location (City and/or State)
Ventura, ca
Hi everybody. My name is Rem from Southern Cali. I’ve only just discovered this website and I’m very glad to be here. I have a sulcata tortoise about 4 years old called Roshi. I’m here because Roshi is pyramided and even though this forum has taught me that pyramiding is irreversible, I’m going to do my best to improve his quality of life so that his future growth is healthy.

IMG_3960.jpgIMG_3959.jpgIMG_3961.jpgIMG_3962.jpgIMG_3963.jpg

Please be kind.. I know it’s bad..

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hi everybody. My name is Rem from Southern Cali. I’ve only just discovered this website and I’m very glad to be here. I have a sulcata tortoise about 4 years old called Roshi. I’m here because Roshi is pyramided and even though this forum has taught me that pyramiding is irreversible, I’m going to do my best to improve his quality of life so that his future growth is healthy.

View attachment 241470View attachment 241471View attachment 241472View attachment 241473View attachment 241474

Please be kind.. I know it’s bad..

I have seen more pronounced pyramiding....what you can do is to go forward :) Hey, that is a beautiful tortoise ... period. :)

Remy_Lebeau736

Ventura, ca
I have seen more pronounced pyramiding....what you can do is to go forward :) Hey, that is a beautiful tortoise ... period. :)

Thank you ascott :) I appreciate your kind words. I’m now in the process of changing up his diet. I bought some mixed seeds so that I can give him some variety and I’m gonna figure out how to build his a tortoise table being that he’s an indoor tortoise. I’m looking forward to his future growth!