Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allie223

5 Year Member
Hi! My name is Allie. I am looking forward to learn more about tortoises here. I don't currently have any tortoises but am extremely interesting in Hingebacks. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Allie:

680428yt87xeubwo.gif

to the forum!!

We have a section devoted to hingebacks here:

http://tortoiseforum.org/forum-40.html

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
then you will have to learn how to keep tortoises warm during the winter time. get a proper setup, indoor lighting, everything. have fun doing research! just remember that you will get a lot of different opinions and options, and ways to do things. just take all that information and make the best informed decision you can.

and always ask questions! there is no such thing as a stupid question here on TFO! :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Welcome to the forum Allie.

Hingebacks are one of the relatively rare species that I've seen on TFO. How exciting it must be for you to be planning this addition! :D

If you have been following this forum, you probably already know that hatchlings are particularly fragile and are therefore not recommended for newbie keepers.

You also probably already know that there are plenty of accomplished and experienced tortoise keepers here who will help you out with any problems that you have, and we will all drool and coo over any photos you post of your little Chelonian. ;)

So good luck on the shopping for tort and accessories! :)

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Welcome to the forum! Good luck! I would recommend a diff tort for a newbie as well ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.