Hello!

SLawless04

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Connecticut
Hello,

My name is Shane and I'm the proud owner of a male Russian tortoise, named "Sir. Franklin Harold Murphy Esq. III", that I recently rescued.

I also have a 7 year old female Chocolate Lab, and I work as a Practice Manager of a Veterinary Hospital that sees dogs, cats, rodents and birds (though we do not "officially" see reptiles, our avian veterinarian helps me out with my tortoise as much as she can).

I'm currently in the process of de-worming my tortoise for an active pinworm infestation after the fecal sample I sent out to the reference laboratory we use showed a high number of tachygonetria ova in his stool.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Welcome Shane and Sir. Franklin Harold Murphy Esq. III ! That's one awesome tort name!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hello,

My name is Shane and I'm the proud owner of a male Russian tortoise, named "Sir. Franklin Harold Murphy Esq. III", that I recently rescued.

I also have a 7 year old female Chocolate Lab, and I work as a Practice Manager of a Veterinary Hospital that sees dogs, cats, rodents and birds (though we do not "officially" see reptiles, our avian veterinarian helps me out with my tortoise as much as she can).

I'm currently in the process of de-worming my tortoise for an active pinworm infestation after the fecal sample I sent out to the reference laboratory we use showed a high number of tachygonetria ova in his stool.
Hi and welcome!
Love your avatar picture.