Hello

Rochellesmum

Location (City and/or State)
Evesham UK
Hi,
My name is Tina and I'm the proud owner of a 7 year old spur thighed tortie. She is a fiesty minx with attitude and definitely the boss. She is currently spending day and night outside in this lovely sunny English weather we're having, but will spend the Winter months in a new tank which is being built as she has outgrown her old one.
I imagine I'll be asking you all many questions, be prepared!20180810_182453.jpeg20180808_185325.jpeg

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
I miss the weather in England this time of year... I used to call family back in Florida when I lived there and made sure I mentioned that I was already wearing long sleeves in England. :) Welcome to the forum!

Rochellesmum

Evesham UK
Thankyou for the welcomes

I wasn't acrually asking for advice at the moment however thankyou for your input.

I'm fully aware that Rochelle will need a large indoor enclose, she is having half of my spare room dedicated to her.

The picure with the water bowl was taken while she was out of her enclosure, inside of which she has a large shallow tetracota dish (see pic).

I use a mixture of top soil and coir for substate, I trust this meets with your approval.

I've now had her for 7 yrs and according to my vet she is very healthy and happy so I must be doing somthing right.

Thankyou for the advice.....20180813_070452.jpeg