Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

5 Year Member
Well after talking to Bill he has sort of conviced me into trying out some torts. After doing some reseach the last cpl days and getting some hands on with a Russian tort, we are thinking about getting one.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Brett:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Is "Brett" your username, or your real name?

May we know were you are?

I'm sure you will enjoy having a Russian tortoise.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
well welcome to the forum this is a great site :)

B K

5 Year Member
Brett said:
Well after talking to Bill he has sort of conviced me into trying out some torts. After doing some reseach the last cpl days and getting some hands on with a Russian tort, we are thinking about getting one.

Hay Brett welcome

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome
Enjoy your visits
Russians are an awesome tortoise to keep I know I have 3

Brett

5 Year Member
Yes Brett is my real and user name. My wife and are big into reptiles we have 40 plus now in our home. We are focused on breading Bearded Dragons and Crested Geckos at this point hoping to expand to other reptiles. We are located in Bismarck ND where its pretty cool most of the year so we are one of a few people that breed reptiles. I met Bill on the bearded dragon forum and hes the one that talked me into a tort. I never had much interest in them but seen so many people on the forum that had them. Well after some convincing from Bill and playing around with one we decide to take the plunge and try one out. I'm new to the whole tort thing so bare with as i learn. Been doing allot of reading the last cpl days so trying to soak it all in.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Wow great story...lots of reptiles. Tortoises bring so much enjoyment and before you know it, you'll have several LOL. Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.