Hello.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2turtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hello, I have joined this site once before. And am again interested in a tortoise. I spent many months thinking about it before I made such a comitement. I AM READY NOW! and am very excited to begin my journal with a lifelong friend! If anyone can help with any of my posts that would be awesome, for a still have many questions!

Sarah

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
uk
hi Sarah and welcome to the forum.:)[/u]

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome back to the forum Sarah :)

Danny

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Greetings & Welcome Back, Sarah!

You are a smart cookie for giving much consideration to adding a tortie to your home ~ It's so common for peeps to just buy one on the spur of the moment 'cuz they look so cute, it's nice to see someone who is smart enuf to do some research and give critical thought to such a decision; Hooray for you!

I'm sure that any questions you may have will be met with a wide variety of answers, as many here are very dedicated to the education of new-bees & to the care of our shelled buds ~ remember, the only foolish question is the one you never asked!

Have an xllnt day & again, Welcome ~
Purpod

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Glad your back Sarah! Have you devided on a certain type or is that still under study?

h2turtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I think I have decided on a Russian. From what I understand they are a good " first owner" tortoise. By no means easy, but good for a first timer. I am very excited, but first things first, I am going to built a tort table!!!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Good Morning, Sarah.

Just make sure that you do the research on RT's, since they are a species that hibernates...

And have an xllnt time creating your tortie table ~ I know I love playing in the area I have for my tort's, contantly planting new yummy things for them to eat, or re-arranging the "rooms" in their house :D

Enjoy!
Purpod

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello Sarah
RT is a good choice. I do not have one but I heard a lot of great stories about them :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to the forum Sarah. I am sure that with your enthusiasm and research, you will make an excellent parent to a RT. Good luck with your tort table and with your new RT when you decide to get one. Looking forward to seeing pics of your table and your RT when He/she arrives. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.