Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggie1701

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peterhead Scotland UK
68396_10151190134892528_376067259_n.jpgHello My name is Margaret i live in Peterhead Scotland UK i have a 2y Horsfield called Hyper which i have owned for just around a month so i am new to this x

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Margaret!

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Bradenton, Florida
Hey maggie Welcome to the forum. i went to ireland a couple years ago and Scotland is on my list of places to go. love horsfields or as we know them is America Russian tortoises. lots of great information on this site.

maggie1701

5 Year Member
Peterhead Scotland UK
Hi Daniel they're are lots of beautiful places to vist in Scotland but it can b very cold its snowing here right now, Im so totally in love with my little tortoise ive waited so long for him my hubby and son say he is gettng better treatment than they are lol We have a tiny yorkie called Susie, a budgie called Joey, a hamster called Baby Blackie Boo, and a cat called Lucy Lou who actually belongs to the house about 10 doors up but moved in with us about 18months ago we love animals but
Baby Hyper is my star ! x

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Bradenton, Florida
maggie1701 said:
Hi Daniel they're are lots of beautiful places to vist in Scotland but it can b very cold its snowing here right now, Im so totally in love with my little tortoise ive waited so long for him my hubby and son say he is gettng better treatment than they are lol We have a tiny yorkie called Susie, a budgie called Joey, a hamster called Baby Blackie Boo, and a cat called Lucy Lou who actually belongs to the house about 10 doors up but moved in with us about 18months ago we love animals but
Baby Hyper is my star ! x

haha thats great! Glad you have a love for animals. I want to make it over there in the next year or two. shooting for may or July. I went to Ireland in early august and the weather was perfect the 2 weeks I was there.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi! And Welcome! :)

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome from California!! I'm Melissa and have an ever rotating number of Russians myself. Currently there is 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.