Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

debsandco

5 Year Member
I have been using the forum for a while and thought I would introduce myself. I live in the UK and have 3 herman tortoises. One is 6 years old the other two are 5. I recently got a 6 month old baby leopard tortoise and asked for advice on here which has been very helpful. Hot and humid! He was very small and under weight when I got him 48 grams. Today he is 90 grams and has lots of new growthImageUploadedByTortForum1375892760.721640.jpg this was him when I first had himImageUploadedByTortForum1375892836.562648.jpg this is him today

Last edited by a moderator:

dwright27

5 Year Member
Looks like your husbandry is doing wonders for the little guy! He's very handsome. :)

Oh, and welcome!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
debsandco said:
I have been using the forum for a while and thought I would introduce myself. I live in the UK and have 3 herman tortoises. One is 6 years old the other two are 5. I recently got a 6 month old baby leopard tortoise and asked for advice on here which has been very helpful. Hot and humid! He was very small and under weight when I got him 48 grams. Today he is 90 grams and has lots of new growth this was him when I first had him this is him today

Wow! He looks fantastic! Well done!!!

May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Darwin[TURTLE] & Wallace[TURTLE]
Winnipeg, Canada

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Your leopard is looking great! I'm so glad this info is making it over to the UK! Please share what you have learned with others in the UK and show them lots of pics of your tortoise when they argue with you and tell you you are crazy.

I love the Herman's and intend to start a group of them next year. I'd love to see pics of yours.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Love this! Thanks for sharing.

I recently adopted a small leopard that looks a lot like your first picture.. Using the hot and humid method I notice her new growth is smooth and seeing your updated picture gives me great hope :D

Sent from my VS840 4G using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.