Help Building enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambammiles

5 Year Member
Is anyone in the Southern California area, San Diego, looking to build or change their enclosure? I'm offering labor support to get your set up moving or completed.
Hoping to share ideas and make new friends while better the homes of our friends.

Bambammiles

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'll pass this along to peeps I know in that area of no seasons! ; )

Thanks.
Much appreciated.
And for no seasons, it's 32 degrees right now at 530 in central San Diego.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
I love your offer and would take you up on it if I lived in your area. You all are so lucky that there are other keepers that you can go to meetings with and collaborate with. So jealous!! If you get together with people, please post pics!!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
[Bambammiles, I'm sorry. I checked and the furthest south was Pasadena. Again I wish you luck. Have you contacted/hooked up with the local herp. societies in your area? Bob Applegarth is down near you, and although he is mainly/only snakes, reptile keepers know reptile keepers.

Bambammiles

5 Year Member
Thanks for inquiring for me. Yeap I even put the offer out to the TTSSD. No replies from them and I put that offer out months ago. You'd think people would be more receptive to free labor help but I guess I was wrong.
I'm still willing to help anyone out there if I can.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Ummmm Applegarth, I meant Applegate. Sorry Bob, although Dr. John isn't a bad name mix, right?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey, are you going to the Pomona show this weekend? Could be a good starting point for networking.

Bambammiles

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
Hey, are you going to the Pomona show this weekend? Could be a good starting point for networking.

Wish I could but ill be working on Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.