Help!! ( (posting pictures from an I phone 6)

gingerbee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington state
I see so many of you posting pictures on the phone app and iPad. I have an iPhone 6 downloaded the app when I click on the pic to post it says security error go back try again,which I've done and redone to no avail. I have an ipad2 and when I click on add fom existing files it just pops me off the site.
Any ideas what I need to do to remedy this? I've looked through my setting but don't see what I need to do.
Thanks for your time.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Ginger:

I noticed that you posted this problem almost an hour ago. I'm pretty sure that if you had said something other than "help" in the subject line, someone would have come on and helped you with your problem. I don't have a smart phone or any kind of cell phone, so I can't help you, but I'm going to change your subject line so someone will see your problem and get back to you.

Hermes

Lake Butler, Fl
can you take a screenshot of what it actually does when you try to post? I have an iPhone 6 plus and as I type I there is a picture icon on the bottom left and a second icon for the picture library and they both work for me with no errors ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1417384687.869353.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1417384777.246910.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1417384777.246910.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 6

Hermes

Lake Butler, Fl
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1417384891.294331.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1417384901.632223.jpg
You can check by going to strings and scroll down to the forum app click on it and make sure the photos is turned on. If it's not that just post the error you get and I'll try to help you.

gingerbee

5 Year Member
Washington state
It worked this time of coarse I didn't write the torts name ect. In tortoise photos and videos. Thank you!! Everything in settings looked like yours but I allowed burst photos whatever that means

Hermes

Lake Butler, Fl
Weird I wonder why mine doesn't have it since they are the same phone but burst photos are more for sports anyways. But I'm glad it works now.

gingerbee

5 Year Member
Washington state
Thank you for your help I just allowed the burst and it worked it may have had nothing to do with it !!! Lol ;)

gingerbee

5 Year Member
Washington state
Well once again I can't post pictures!! Same security error comes up after I try to upload. Now my icons aren't coming up on the iPhone either. The iPad just pops off the site. Do I need to go to the Apple Store for help? Hermes thank you for your help this is frustrating!! I had a thread started I wanted to post a bunch of pics with. Oh well I've contacted the site but no reply.

Zeko

5 Year Member
I see so many of you posting pictures on the phone app and iPad. I have an iPhone 6 downloaded the app when I click on the pic to post it says security error go back try again,which I've done and redone to no avail. I have an ipad2 and when I click on add fom existing files it just pops me off the site.
Any ideas what I need to do to remedy this? I've looked through my setting but don't see what I need to do.
Thanks for your time.

In settings, you need to enable the TortoiseForum app to allow access to your camera role. It is in your settings somewhere. Once you do that, it will load it without a problem.

Make sure your photo is saved in your camera role (Press and hold on picture and should give a save option).