heres my little Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookins

5 Year Member
281966_3476226156091_1613744996_n.jpg552142_3436798850433_1280206661_n.jpg
this is my little Sucata Im adopting soon....my friend took a pic for me to put on here lol

the other pic is her with her friends she was apparently bullying..leopard and Hermans I think she said..definatly a big girl compared to the others hehehe xx

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very nice looking tort, Congrats. You should mention to the owners that species should not be mixed.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
Your little Ana sulcata is awesome! Can't wait for you to get her and keep us updated.

"THUMP"

Okay that was me hitting the floor. It's true, never mix species, they can wipe each other out just like that. Like all gone dead all at once wipe out. Know someone in my neighborhood that it happened to back in the day before anyone knew better and before the education and confirmation that these things happen on TFO. Heartbreaking. Preventable. Please share the info with the owners of those lovely tortoises.

Mookins

5 Year Member
OH MY WORD!!
thanks for the info peeps,ok ive told her, think its only feeding times... will direct her to this forum, dont feel Im in a position to start telling her where shes going wrong
thanks everyone xx

Status
Not open for further replies.