Hermann 9 months ri

Hhollylouise

Location (City and/or State)
Hampshire
Ive posted alot in here recently about my little Hermann having ri but i just have a question as i trust everyone opinions and help as i really don't have anyone else to ask , as some may know shes has 4 injections for her ri , i was told i caught it super early as she was only clicking and quaking she had no other symptoms the whole time she has also put on weight around 10 grams in the last 3 weeks , we have been discharged from the vet as her last injection was over a week and half and shes only made clicking noises in her soak which the vet believes is her just getting water out as she often puts her head fully under water and she doesnt do it every time ,shes been fine until yesterday i heard two clicks and then two this morning ive heard no more and she is still eating and drinking my concern is its come back again my vet isnt in today to ask but should i take her back or just see how she gets on

Ive upped her temps to 29 in the day basking spot 36.5 , 24 at night and humidity is 64 in the day and 80 at night and her substrate coco coir is damp not dry as i know from suggestions if its to dry it can cause ri like symptoms so ive been keeping it damp/wet and packed down , kept these temps up for around 2 weeks now , the cause of her ri was to high humidity and not enough warmth

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would keep the temps up and keep an eye on her
95-100F basking
Span of 75-80F all over day
I would not go below 70F at night maybe even 75F

Hhollylouise

Hampshire
95-100F basking
95-100F basking
Thank you , ive been doing this for two weeks tomorrow as i started this when she had her last injection , night temps dont hit below 24 and the past week have been 25 day temps 29 all over and 36 basking spot , shes still eating and drinking but sleeping more but she is still a baby but the noises she seems to do more often now , she stopped for over a week ( unless she did any when i was out ) , now i hear them here and there not alot , she has episodes of doing a few at a time i found her ealier in her humid hide and she was quaking but then she stops and come out to eat , she tends to do it when she first wakes up and the temps rise , how long should i leave it until phoning my vets as she still eating

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If she seems worse, stops eating or makes noise more often or any discharge.
Or whenever you don't feel comfortable not taking her in.