Hermanni Breeder in Midwest

lylarose

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas City, mo
I have read the discussion from 2020 regarding reputable Herman I breeders and have a few leads-
@tylersrewart tortoisesupply.com
@TortoiseWarrior
@HermanniChris Garden state tortoise
@tortstork
* any more suggestions or can give me? I live in KC, MO but that really doesn’t matter.

* I purchased a hatchling from a reptile show in KC this past July and he seems to have failure to thrive. I’m thinking he doesn’t have much longer by the way he’s acting. I’m assuming over breeding has something to do with it. I’m wanting to avoid that as much as I can. I know I could avoid this if I purchased a juvenile but I think I wanna try one more time is it.

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
hi and welcome to the forum, if you post some pics somebody will come along and advise you

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I have read the discussion from 2020 regarding reputable Herman I breeders and have a few leads-
@tylersrewart tortoisesupply.com
@TortoiseWarrior
@HermanniChris Garden state tortoise
@tortstork
* any more suggestions or can give me? I live in KC, MO but that really doesn’t matter.

* I purchased a hatchling from a reptile show in KC this past July and he seems to have failure to thrive. I’m thinking he doesn’t have much longer by the way he’s acting. I’m assuming over breeding has something to do with it. I’m wanting to avoid that as much as I can. I know I could avoid this if I purchased a juvenile but I think I wanna try one more time is it.
Welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with Tortoise Warrior, but you can check vendor reviews here on the forum or just search on the name of the vendor & look at their reviews. Would you like some advice or help with your current tort? Photos, lighting, enclosure, temps & humidity info would help us help you. We don't like giving up. You have the best experts here, you have only to ask.