Hey Moses...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I am very used to the rain in Oregon. People in Oregon don't tan they rust...anyway, it is freakin raining like maybe we need to start building an ark...also now, the wind is making the pouring rain blow sideways, several things off my deck decided to blow over to my neighbor's yard. But it is still too much to go outside. I did venture out to my tort shed to check on those tortoises...the rain is being blown under the doggie door, and into the living area of my giant tortoise...well, she ain't giant yet only 40 lbs, but she's over in a corner glaring at the small trickle of water across her floor...lol it's a river across the tortoise enclosures and under my tort shed the river is flooding out wild critters who live under the shed......a family of 'coons, rats, a skunk and I thought I saw a couple of snakes... so frankly I'm sitting here in the 85 degree shed, nodding out in the warm corner protected by Sulcata...and I ain't going out until every thing is gone and I can run into the house....I looked for a photo of Mary...and saw this...good morning all..DSCN1557.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Get out your water wings!

(Did you mean to address this thread to Moses, or maybe Noah?)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
And here I heard you have a blizzard going on up your way.