Hey Ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanja

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Denmark
Hey there :)

My name is Thanja and Im from denmark (so sorry about my english). Im new here and in the tortoise world in general. Im the proud owner of 2 amazing Leopard tortoises named Magna (the big one) and Parvo (the small one). I got my leos from my mom about a month ago after I've begged her to give me some, so I got the ones she had, which im pretty excited about :D
Parvo and Magna are about 2 - 3 years old, they were about a year when my mom got'em.

Well that was a little about me and my Leos... I hope you will welcome us all 3 and that we will have some good times :)

Thanks... :)

And now some pics of my Leos

Here they are when my mom first got'em :) Aint they lovely? :p
DSC00315.jpg

And here they are 4 weeks ago when I first got'em :)
leopardskildpadder01.jpg

Parvo -The Small One
leopardskildpadder04.jpg

And Magna -The Big One...
leopardskildpadder05.jpg

... and one more of Magna :p
leopardskildpadder08.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome :) Of course we welcome you all and look forward to hearing more from you.

ColorfulTortoise

5 Year Member
New England
Hello and welcome to the tortoise forum!!:D I joined rather recently and found this site to be full of valuable information and nice people. Your leopard tortoises are very lovely. They look very healthy and happy and their colors are so beautiful! I love leopard torts. I'm hoping to add one to the family in the near future..hehe. :rolleyes:

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
Welcome! My family is originally from Denmark. I'd love to visit there someday. Good to know that loving tortoises is everywhere!

thanja

5 Year Member
Denmark
Thanks all for the welcome... :) Happy to be here.. PPL are so nice, much nicer than they are on the Danish forums.. Again Thanks :D

thanja

5 Year Member
Denmark
MrJorgensen said:
Welcome! My family is originally from Denmark. I'd love to visit there someday. Good to know that loving tortoises is everywhere!

Denmark is a lovely place... so if u ever get the chance u shud come here.. Its amazing, small but still amazing :)

thanja

5 Year Member
Denmark
Thanks for all the nice words and all the welcomes everybody, Im so excited to be here.. :)

Oogway

5 Year Member
Denmark
welcome :D we seem to be quite the number of danes on here :D brilliant site, my tortoises lifequality sure improved after i joined :D

thanja

5 Year Member
Denmark
Oogway said:
welcome :D we seem to be quite the number of danes on here :D brilliant site, my tortoises lifequality sure improved after i joined :D

Yes thats right, I joined cus the danish sites dosent seem to contain as much info as the english ones ;) I hope to up the lifequality of my torts as well, and this site might be the right one to read to do so.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.