Hi All, I need some help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogudog

5 Year Member
Hi, i am new to this forum and i am slightly desperate and came across this site, so thought someone here may be able to help me. I am the proud owner of LEO, a 7 year old leopard tortoise at 14" long and just under 4kilos in weight. He is a fantastic character and a much loved member of my family. However i am unfortunetly having to find him a new home and although i cant bear to part with him, i must do what is right for Leo and not myself. I am after a home who will love him and care for him and give him the larger enclosure he so rightly deserves and the time he deserves. He loves to try and climb and loves his food. He is very active and loves bathing under the heat lamp. Please if any one knows of someone that could give him the home i am wanting and who is willing to keep in touch with his progress etc, please could they let me know. I live in southampton and would like to vet any offers of homes before i let him go.
Many thanks Maria

fogudog

5 Year Member
Hi There and thank you for the reply. I just need to know that after looking at his new potential home that he will be loved and cared for. Adoption would suit me as long as the right home is offered. No amount of money can bring happiness but love can and love is free.

Mean Guy said:
Hey Maria, welcome. Are you selling or bartering? The marketplace is a good place to start.
Adoptions is here if you just want a good home.
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Forum-Adoptions#axzz1G8DU0381

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Maria:

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry you have to find a new home for your tortoise. That's never an easy prospect.

fogudog

5 Year Member
Hi All, Just to let you all know that I have found Leo a "forever" home and he is now settling into his new home as i type. Its been an emotional day for the family and we miss him so much already. I know we have done the right thing by leo, but it doesnt make it feel any easier. Thank you for all the support and advice.

B K

5 Year Member
Hello and Welcome sorry to hear about you having to let your tortoise go to a new home but hopefully someday you will be able to raise another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.