Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been trying for about a month to do this and for some reason have not been able to. I am from Chicago and have loved turtles, tortoise my whole life. Have had a few in my young years. I now have a six month old leopard tortoise. He? Is sooooo cool and very cute. I have been enjoying all the knowledge and care everyone has for their hard shelled friends. I will be posting a question or two myself, if I can find the right place to post them.
Thank you for all the help you didn't know you were giving me.
Wellington
and my tort. Tatum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Barb:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Would love to see pictures of Tatum.

At any rate, glad you've finally been able to join us. We DO have another member whose username starts with "wellington" but has more letters behind, so maybe that's why you had trouble joining.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Thank you for all the welcomes. As soon as I figure out how to add a photo,I will post one of Tatum and his(?)set up for anyone to advise on. Any help on how to post picture would be greatly appreciated.
Wellington and Tatum

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
welcome! when you click "new reply"and go to the next page, at the bottom under the text of your message there is a green bar that says "attachments"click choose file and select your photo file after navigating to the proper folder. then click add attachment. you can keep adding photos that way....

if you use photobucket or similar photo uploading site, you can use the IMG code URL that is given and put that in the reply message text and it will appear in your post.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
finally got pictures

Hello, Barb (wellington) and Tatum here. I introduced us earlier but could not get the pictures done until now, hopefully.
I couldn't do it from my ipad. Hope I figured it out. Let me know if it doesn't work. So here goes. Picture of Tatum as a ghost buster,
Tatum's home and Tatum not looking thrilled. Hope this works. :D

Attachments

• Tatum as ghost buster.JPG
    Tatum as ghost buster.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Tatum1.JPG
    Tatum1.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 55
  • Tatum2.JPG
    Tatum2.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 59

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
RE: finally got pictures

Very nice... where is his ghost busters ray gun, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.