Hi From Corfu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Corfu, Greece
Hi members.

I'm in Corfu, Greece. I'm new to the tortoise world, I have 2 Hermanns and 2 Spur Thighs.

Looking forward to participating.

x

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
How good is this forum!!!

I've been on an hour, and have discovered that I actually have 2 T.h.hercegovinensis and 2 Testudo graeca antakyensis.

Now I have to put these latin names into google to check what the english breed names are.

The Hermanns are both girls, and I have one of each of the greeks, all 4 are rescue tortoises, the hermanns have both been through the mill a bit, chunks missing from their shells etc, they aint the prettiest but I love em!!

Will figure out how to get photos off my camera onto here and put them up.

Thanks for the lovely welcome
x x x x

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Bubbles01:

Welcome to the forum!!

(May we know your name?)

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
@emysemys - It's Helen!

Have got the photos from my camera, so will be uploading pictures of my babies later on.

Oh and am I right in saying those latin names mean I have 2 Dalmation Hermanns and 2 Greek Antakyas? (gotta love google...)

My hubby says my tortoises are becoming an obsession (one of them, Fluffy - the bigger Hermanns, seems to like sitting on my knee in the evenings.....)

Obviously as I'm still learning I probably wont be much help to anyone right now, but hopefully that will improve the more experience I get - nervous about the whole hibernation thing right now.....

H x

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
Hi All,

Hopefully my technological abilities haven't let me down and there are some pics in the pictures and videos area of my 4.

Helen x

Status
Not open for further replies.