Hi from crazy tort mum south east uk

Marinated mamma

Location (City and/or State)
South east uk
Hi de Ho folks!
So just stumbled on this while googling my favourite topic on my new phone. I have three European marinated tortoises. One male who's in his twenties and super macho lol especially at the moment if you catch my drift. And two females one who is 15 and one who is 9. I'm 37 and apart from Leo my boy tortoise I've had the other two since they was babies. I'm really excited to have found an app where I can chat with others who love thier tortoises. Mine are my babies I adore them and they love me right back my boy Leo comes in for a cuddle with me and kisses my face. Can't wait to meet everyone on here and make new friends, would love some tips on breeding all greatly welcomed!
Much love from me xxx

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

I'd be willing to bet you mean "marginated" tortoise (Testudo marginata). Can we see pictures? I'd love to see how your tortoise is set up.

Marinated mamma

South east uk
Yeah that exactly what I meant ... See told u I was crazy! Ha ha yes of course but like I said earlier have a new phone so no pics n my babies are in bed at the moment I get them up and out about seven in the morning so I'll pop some on tomorrow

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No worries...we're all a bit crazy here. You've come to the right place to talk turtles!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome to plenty of great up-to-date advice from lots of wonderful experienced keepers.
Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing more about your torts.

Marinated mamma

South east uk
Hi and welcome to plenty of great up-to-date advice from lots of wonderful experienced keepers.
Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing more about your torts.
Aww thanks, yeah it's really hot here at the moment so should be some good pics tomorrow and my son can help me transfer my pics onto my new phone as I'm slightly a techno-phobe and somehow (quite possibly the amount of time I spend with my babies in the garden) technology has passed me by! Also going to get my son to remove spell check too!

Northants88

Hello and welcome from Kent :)

(Well actually I'm in Derbyshire at the moment, but hopefully I'll be back in Kent tomorrow... M20 permitting!)
Good luck with getting home I left dorking at 5pm took over 5 hours to do 109 miles m25 and m1 absolutely crazy