Hi from Jakarta!

berrybon

Location (City and/or State)
indonesia
Hi! I am an anxious mother of one baby sulcata hatchling (4 months old). I know that hatchling's mortality rate is quite high, and we have little to no room for error (which makes me more anxious, to be honest). There's also a lot of wrong information circulating around here. I asked quite a lot of questions before (shout out to Tom, Wellington, Yvonne, TammyJ, Alex the Redfoot and other members! Your help to torts parents around the world are impeccable!). I think I am addicted to this forum haha.
Beside him I also have ducks, 2 red eared-sliders hatchling, and we just rescued an adult RES last week.
Here's the pic of my hatchling, he grew almost twice as big within two months. Nice to have you around guys, and thank you for your help!

Attachments

• tempImageaAxVa4.png
    tempImageaAxVa4.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImageMte9kd.png
    tempImageMte9kd.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 1
  • tempImage5wGSeo.png
    tempImage5wGSeo.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImagesCzqp2.png
    tempImagesCzqp2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImagelXnrJQ.png
    tempImagelXnrJQ.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImagetK5brM.png
    tempImagetK5brM.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 2

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hi to you and your family of critters. Stick around and keep posting pics! Watch out for that RES ... don't put him with your youngsters for now. Quarantine.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello and welcome. I love this site too.😊 It's so helpful to be able to share tortoise experiences with fellow caregivers. 🤗

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi! I am an anxious mother of one baby sulcata hatchling (4 months old). I know that hatchling's mortality rate is quite high, and we have little to no room for error (which makes me more anxious, to be honest). There's also a lot of wrong information circulating around here. I asked quite a lot of questions before (shout out to Tom, Wellington, Yvonne, TammyJ, Alex the Redfoot and other members! Your help to torts parents around the world are impeccable!). I think I am addicted to this forum haha.
Beside him I also have ducks, 2 red eared-sliders hatchling, and we just rescued an adult RES last week.
Here's the pic of my hatchling, he grew almost twice as big within two months. Nice to have you around in p guys, and thank you for your help!
Hi and welcome.
You'll get all the help you need here and there is such a lot to learn to keep your tort happy and healthy. Looking forward to seeing how s/he grows.