Hi from Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
I'm Kate and I already introduced my RT, Trevor (I believe it got moved to the photo section). I live in Washington and am new to tortoises. Planning on keeping Trevor as an only tortoise so we can spoil him. =) I also enjoy aviation. Looking forward to learning everything I can to make sure the little guy stays happy and healthy. Glad to be here! Everyone has been very helpful.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kate: Welcome to the forum. We have several forum members who live in the "frozen NW", where it is said people don't tan, they rust!!

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

Hi Kate, welcome to the forum. I live in Corvallis Oregon, maybe we'll meet some day at a reptile show...they have a good one in Puyallup...

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
hi kate and welcome to the forum.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Kate :)

That was me that moved Trevor :D

Danny

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Thanks!

Maggie-I'm looking forward to next year's show. I'm close enough to drive there for the day. Apparently I just missed this year's. =(

I bet Trevor already loves you all because you've given great advice for him. I can already tell he's happier in his new home. It's funny how attached I am to the little guy already--I missed him today when I had to go to work (I had a four day weekend because of a big storm here and we spent some quality time together). Eeek because I was stressed our power would go out and I really haven't planned for that yet for him. It was a big reminder to at least have some hand warmers and whatever on hand in case it happens someday.

M

Maggie Cummings

tortoisenerd said:
Thanks!

Maggie-I'm looking forward to next year's show. I'm close enough to drive there for the day. Apparently I just missed this year's. =(

I bet Trevor already loves you all because you've given great advice for him. I can already tell he's happier in his new home. It's funny how attached I am to the little guy already--I missed him today when I had to go to work (I had a four day weekend because of a big storm here and we spent some quality time together). Eeek because I was stressed our power would go out and I really haven't planned for that yet for him. It was a big reminder to at least have some hand warmers and whatever on hand in case it happens someday.

It's about a 600 mile round trip for me but I do like to go. If you watch, a few weeks before the show you can get a coupon on-line either for free admission or a dollar off, I can't remember which it is...CRS I'm sure...:) It will be fun to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.