HI I'm new!!

Kaitlynr1

I live Illinois in the US. I have a large outdoor enclosure that is a 20ish x 10ish foot pen with a pond that is about 8 ft x 4 ft. The water is about three foot deep. I currently have seven adult western painted turtles. Two females, there names are Little Mama, and Mama-Saurous, and five males, Daddy-Saurous, Mossy, Bubbles, Lil T, and Turtle. I had two baby turtles inside for two years and I finally put them outside, but my fence was damaged and they escaped. :..( there names were Tiny and Teeny. Mama-Saurous and Daddy-Saurous (also known as Dinosaur) are very old turtles, both a little over eight inches long, old and cranky. All others are between 4-6 inches.11221260_902082913163992_568013451_o.jpg Snapchat--4850319419580437426.jpg

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hi Kaitlyn and welcome to a great place for information and inspiration.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Kaitlyn, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum.
Read, learn, contribute, ask questions and have fun.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kaitlyn!

You put a lot of work into building that pond. I love the picture with all the turtles in it. And thanks for sharing a picture so new in your membership. I really like it when new members do that.

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
Hi and welcome from the Desert !
m0754.gif

Kaitlynr1

For any one who may have noticed the turtle in the back 'escaping,' he's too old to climb, he likes to sit there and watch the cows when they are in the pasture! Also, the pond is in the shape of a turtle, if you hadn't caught that, I love it!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Sorry, i missed that, sweet.
I love the turtle watching the cows.
Classic.

Kaitlynr1

They like the cats as well, my babies would climb onto the cats while they were asleep and play with their fur.