Hi .... New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaGirl

5 Year Member
I am expecting my new baby Hermann's to arrive in the morning. I hope to get alot of good info from everyone on here!! Can't wait to make some new friends.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Wow you must be soooo excited!! Hi and welcome to the forum. Is this your first ever tortoise?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) when you first get him/her, give a nice warm soak for 20-30 minutes, put in enclosure with some food and let be for a while. they can take a while to get adjusted, so give it some time. While your waiting, make sure your temps and humidity is all correct. Good luck, don't forget pics.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. You should find tons of friends.:p

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome! You are definitely among friends here. We all suffer from a fabulous addiction to our shelled critters!

BamaGirl

5 Year Member
Thanks so much for all the nice replies. I've been super busy with my new little one. And yes this is my first tort :) I've always had turtles and I'm just so excited to finally have a tort. He is super cute but very tiny I was pretty shocked by his size. I will try and figure out how to get some pics posted soon. Thanks again for making me feel so welcome. And I have tons of questions I just gotta find the right areas to post em.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi and Welcome :) as mentioned earlier, welcome to the addiction :) there are many great peeps here with lots of experience and wisdom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.