Hi

jeffjeff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
cumbria england
try putting up some pics of the enclosure if you haven't already showing the lights how high they are the way they hang, the substrate include the 4 temps and any thing els you can think of, the more detail the better, more often than not they helps the more experienced members figure things out. coil bulbs can cause eye problems as can certain types of substrate, sand and aspen especially. I had problems with a horsefield last year that i got from a pet shop before i knew any better, i kept him the way they told me in the shop he kept his eyes closed which meant he wouldn't eat with causes the eyes to swell shut even more. it was a viscous cycle caused by bad information. unfortunately he never made it. I got an indian star and followed the advice from the people on here and she is positively thriving.

voggy

try putting up some pics of the enclosure if you haven't already showing the lights how high they are the way they hang, the substrate include the 4 temps and any thing els you can think of, the more detail the better, more often than not they helps the more experienced members figure things out. coil bulbs can cause eye problems as can certain types of substrate, sand and aspen especially. I had problems with a horsefield last year that i got from a pet shop before i knew any better, i kept him the way they told me in the shop he kept his eyes closed which meant he wouldn't eat with causes the eyes to swell shut even more. it was a viscous cycle caused by bad information. unfortunately he never made it. I got an indian star and followed the advice from the people on here and she is positively thriving.
Urgent:he seams worse today he wont open his eyes soaked him even got up in the night to check on him he is stretching his neck out making noises its been a week now! so worried for the little guy!