Hibernation Yes or No

Sa Ga

Location (City and/or State)
MN
P.S.P.S. @Tom ...what torts do you have/breed? You probably have said somewhere but I'm new here and haven't seen it.

Sa Ga

MN
I do not "throw" Chug into a fridge. I do watch the weather before waking him, again mitigating risk.

[/QUOTE]

@KarenSoCal, by the way, I apologize if I made it seem like you weren't taking the utmost care and just "throwing" him somewhere wantonly. Not AT ALL what I meant!

The reason I ask you all for input,fseek further info or explanation, and take your responses very seriously is BECAUSE I know you all love your little guys fiercely and carefully proceed in everything you do for them. My friends think I'm nuts with all the things I do for Morla, and it is wonderful to share with people who truly understand!

I can't stress it enough.... this forum is a godsend and please know that any inquiries from me are NEVER a challenge or criticism. (And in the rare case it is, I'll say so flat out--like we all did with that one comment about a certain person calling another member an "idiot.")

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
@KarenSoCal, by the way, I apologize if I made it seem like you weren't taking the utmost care and just "throwing" him somewhere wantonly. Not AT ALL what I meant![/QUOTE]

Absolutely no offense taken! I enjoy conversations like this because they require me to really think and evaluate why I do what I do.
Keep challenging us...it's good for us, you, and good for anyone reading the thread.

Sa Ga

MN
@KarenSoCal , do you have a pic of Chug? One that shows his whole body? How big is he? (I love his name! I've noticed that tort lovers are also more creative with the names!)

Sa Ga

MN
@KarenSoCal, by the way, I apologize if I made it seem like you weren't taking the utmost care and just "throwing" him somewhere wantonly. Not AT ALL what I meant!

Absolutely no offense taken! I enjoy conversations like this because they require me to really think and evaluate why I do what I do.
Keep challenging us...it's good for us, you, and good for anyone reading the thread.
[/QUOTE]

Ok, good! I will learn people's "voices" more as I continue to read their posts and know if/that things are a-ok! Glad they are here! ?

Sa Ga

MN
So...why am I still up???

Sa Ga

MN
I wish we could have a tort convention and meet up/see everyone's little (or huge!) Loveys!

Party at Yvonne's! ?