Hingback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I contacted them. But will need someone local to pick up for me. Ken? Could help me out. Compensation would be in order if you could assist getting her to us.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I am local, I live just 20 mins from them. I have contacted them also. :)

tortadise said:
I contacted them. But will need someone local to pick up for me. Ken? Could help me out. Compensation would be in order if you could assist getting her to us.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kelly didn't you mean you wanted Ken to ship him to my address??? :D

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
haha. Well I still haven't heard anything from the poster. Typical craigslist for me. I never get responses from anyone on craigslist. Hope she found a home.

Weldd

10 Year Member!
Wow. Female Bells hingeback outta nowhere. I really hope she finds her way into a reproductive group...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tortadise said:
haha. Well I still haven't heard anything from the poster. Typical craigslist for me. I never get responses from anyone on craigslist. Hope she found a home.

Don't feel bad, I don't either.

Weldd said:
Wow. Female Bells hingeback outta nowhere. I really hope she finds her way into a reproductive group...

Seems to be the way it most often works and then they end up in pet homes. Which don't get me wrong pet homes have their place, but it's crucial (as you know) to get all possible Bells into breeding homes to insure the future of the species. I know I currently have two lone males, who would have loved to have gotten to know her. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.