Home needed for Hermann Essex

Iggy1550

Location (City and/or State)
Essex
Hello. I am looking to rehome my nearly nine year old Hermann tortoise, Esio. She is very friendly and doesn’t bite. I feel absolutely terrible to be rehoming her, but my circumstances now dictate that I can no longer give her the care she needs. She has her CITE certificate. She has always been an indoor tortoise, and has never been hibernated. She does like going in to the garden in the warmer weather. I can post pictures of her if required. I am based in Essex, not far from Southend. I really want to find her a loving home.

kaliesweet

Franklin Vermont
Hi!! We would love to be considered for Esio’s family. If you don’t mind texting me I can give you info on our family and other pets!! 802-233-5119 we’re pretty close to you as well!

Alfie3

Colchester
Be sure to really check out newbies who join just to answer freebie/rehoming threads. A lot of them just want free so they can sell them.
I might be a new member but I am not looking for a freebie to sell on. I am genuine, would happily pay and can give a tortoise a loving home. And the listing does not say free.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I might be a new member but I am not looking for a freebie to sell on. I am genuine, would happily pay and can give a tortoise a loving home. And the listing does not say free.
On this forum, adoption is free as we don't allow selling without meeting the rules.
Btw, you may be legit, we have many that aren't! We warn everyone when newbies jump on the freebie/adoption threads.