Still trying to Rehome Maya

YRodriguez1306

Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines,FL
hello there all, this is my second post. I'm looking for a forever loving home for my 11 year old sulcata, she's been with us all her life. Very well kept and she is my mothers baby- sadly my mother has falling ill and unfortunately can no longer care for her. I'm looking to rehome her at no charge to a new forever loving home, and someone who has knowledge about caring for African Sulcata. Now don't be fooled she isn't a baby she is 11 year old and is about 35-36lbs and is a wonderful eater, can't complain she has an amazing appetite, if you have experience with Sulcata and can rehome her and give her the live and care that she deserves that right now that my family and I can not commit to, she is very friendly and has had her doctor follow ups and is up to date, she eats anything and everything. Please feel free to contact me via email [email protected]

-much thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2861.JPG
    IMG_2861.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 47

YRodriguez1306

Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines,FL
I am interested if you're willing to ship her
Do you have any background knowledge of the care of a Sulcata? I would love to rehome her where I know she will be loved and cared for as much as we care and love her. My mother has taken very good care of her in the 11 years that we've had her. She doesn't skip a meal- very good eater. Visits the vet once a year. Has all year round heated lamps in case the weather drops here in Florida. She is a healthy and happy tourtois whom also gets warm baths 2x per week. She is a vegetarian, she is not a fan of hay, she had a companion throughout her life (a red foot tourtois) whom was much older and passed away about 1 year ago, prior to my mother getting sick. Unfortunately my mother had 3 heart attacks back to back and is lucky to be alive, she is also on dialysis 3x's per week, so the care and attention that a sulcata requires my mom can no longer provide, she needs to apply that time to herself. So a person with Sulcata knowledge is where I would ideally like to rehome her, and my mother would most definitely want to keep in touch and see how she is once rehomed.

Thanks,
Yanira

Bre Chiasson

Yes ma'am, I do have a lot of Suclata knowledge. We have 3 Sulcatas in the in the family. We take extremely good care of our tortoises and I will definitely send you pictures and videos of her to keep your mind at ease. I used to work for an exotic veterinarian as her assistant so she's only a phone call away if necessary. We have a huge yard for her to roam in and live in New Orleans so the climate here very rarely gets below 60. I can promise you that she will get the very best care with us. She will be showered with love and spoiled as much as possible.

Last edited: