Looking to rehome my Female Russian Tortoise (Northern Virginia)

MaxieTheTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Ashburn VA
We am looking to rehome our female Russian tortoise. She is about 10 years old. Our children got her when they were young and now that they are older and flying the nest soon, we want to rehome her to someone who can provide her a loving home. She would come with her large, indoor tank and heat lamp. We live in the Northern Virginia area, but we are willing travel to surrounding areas if it ensured she would go to a good home.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
We am looking to rehome our female Russian tortoise. She is about 10 years old. Our children got her when they were young and now that they are older and flying the nest soon, we want to rehome her to someone who can provide her a loving home. She would come with her large, indoor tank and heat lamp. We live in the Northern Virginia area, but we are willing travel to surrounding areas if it ensured she would go to a good home.
I live in NoVa and work with the Mid Atlantic Turtle and Tortoise Society. Part of the work we do and support includes fostering and helping find long term homes for turtles and tortoises. I will send you a private message.

HoosierTort

Indianapolis
I run a sanctuary and breeding facility specializing in Russians. I don’t sell any of the hatchlings, I donate(Through the TTPG) them in temp sexed groups of pure subspecies(there are 5) across the US to ensure pure species remain. I’d love to chat, if you’re interested.