Horsfield in Scotland

Ianthe Kinninmonth

Location (City and/or State)
Stirlingshire Scotland
hi Everyone
Just looking for help.
I am the owner of a 16 year old horsfield-Turbo. Most of the time he lives inside but for the last 4 days & nights he’s been in his outside box-it’s been sunny & he does enjoy although retires to his dark sleeping area when it’s too hot. He digs himself in at night. If the sun doesn’t shine (like today) he tends to be a bit sluggish although it is 20 degrees here although it’s to be 20 here today.i see the temp is to drop to 15/16. What would happen if I just leave him out?if it got cooler would he just never get out of his bed. There are no lights or heating in that box & I tend to usually just bring him back in when it gets dull & cool. Is that wrong & could I leave him out?
Thanks for any tips
Yan

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
hi Everyone
Just looking for help.
I am the owner of a 16 year old horsfield-Turbo. Most of the time he lives inside but for the last 4 days & nights he’s been in his outside box-it’s been sunny & he does enjoy although retires to his dark sleeping area when it’s too hot. He digs himself in at night. If the sun doesn’t shine (like today) he tends to be a bit sluggish although it is 20 degrees here although it’s to be 20 here today.i see the temp is to drop to 15/16. What would happen if I just leave him out?if it got cooler would he just never get out of his bed. There are no lights or heating in that box & I tend to usually just bring him back in when it gets dull & cool. Is that wrong & could I leave him out?
Thanks for any tips
Yan
If there is no heating in the outside box, I would bring him in every night (weather depending)

Ianthe Kinninmonth

Stirlingshire Scotland
Thanks.
I would so love for him to be outside in summer but without some form of heating I know it isn’t possible up here! What kind of heating could be used! I’ve always stumbled at this as all seems so complicated to apply!