Hypo Redfoot Tortoises

JThompson

Hypo and 100% Het Hypo Redfoot Tortoises

These are “West Coast Ghost” Hypo Redfoot Tortoises produced by my good friend Jeff at Tortoise Cove. He has had some serious health complications and I am helping him sell some of his offspring. I bought a group of Hypos from him last year and can speak for the quality of his animals. These are all in my care and are doing fantastic!

GENETICS:

The Hypo gene in Redfoots is recessive and the Hets for sale are 100% Het Hypo. The sire to all of these animals was a visual Hypo. Jeff does not have a Het or “Normal” male so there is no chance that these are not 100% Het Hypo. I have photos of some of Jeff’s adult Hypos for serious parties. He has given me permission to share them to verify the genetics.

2zxxah4.jpg

okbfgl.jpg

2ag8duc.jpg

nfr30x.jpg

19o3gh.jpg

The 2 Hets on the bottom left are SOLD

PRICING:

Hypos:

$1,700 each for the smallest two

$1,850 for the next largest

$2,000 for the largest – one year old Hypo and likely a female based on higher incubation temps leading to spit scutes

100% Het Hypos (3 left):

$400 each or $300 if purchased with a Hypo

Quantity discounts are available.

Please email or PM me with any questions.

Jeremy Thompson

[email protected]

JThompson

These 4 Hypos are now sold. I have 3 Hets left. They are $400 each, or $1100 shipped for all 3. I am willing to part with a holdback Hypo if someone wants to add it to the group of 3 remaining hets. Having a visual in a group like that is powerful.